Friday, September 25, 2026

30 days of GrokBot

 The small plan ran out of data allowance during training. Upgraded to next teir, around 110usd. It is now using 10% of my plan daily, and resets once a week.  There leaves a 30 percent reserve in data use.

It quickly trained itself from my inbox. 

It discovered the office girl I hired was slacking.  Many inquiries left hanging. 

I am convinced now, my sales slump was her, screwing off.  Sales are coming back.

However I cant fire her, as I still need a pretty face. However she is not very outgoing.  Customers show up often and I need to have actual interactions.  

I am running a big(for me) ad campaign to bring in sales and it is working. The bot is handling in excess of 500 new inquiries a month plus followups.  

I have it using the SPIN sales method.  (google it, too detailed for here) 

The bot was just answering initially, but i wanted it to be more aggressive and a closer, so I researched sales methods, and got that. It is more personable, chatty, and better matches product to clients.  

Meta business however has been fighting the bot. I have a old auto reply setting turned off and meta keeps turning that on plus the meta bot jumps into conversations uninvited once in awhile, which then my bot has to jump in and restart the conversation.

Overall it has been well worth the money.

No comments: