Thursday, August 6, 2026

Shop work in the rain

 


It has been raining all week.  Fortunately with the new shop we can actually (gasp) fabricate even when it is raining, unlike before just the tiny shack we had to work in.  

I also had to buy the boys work uniforms cause I am tired of seein them come to work looking like homeless people.  

However this is at least the third round of buying uniforms and work clothes over the years.  Previous times I took them to the cheap clothes store, they did not wear the clothes because they said "Oh it is too nice to wear to work" 

This time around I saw seamans work uniforms for sale.  I bought from 2 different vendors online to see the quality and fit and ended up buying the lower cost vendor as the material was heavier and better made.  At 9 bucks for a combo pants and jacket, the price is a steal.

Unfortunately there is none available for big white guy size.

Office is done, fisheye view.  Excuse the messy desk.  I had deliveries of materials coming in all day.




No comments: