Thursday, July 30, 2026

random comment replies..

I was reading comments on X about the middle east.  Dude was so clueless.  Grand geopolitical expert but never been to the Gulf..

Lemme tell you one thing bout the Persian gulf.  Those fuckers got more money than God.  

Kuwait, the sheer numbers of mansions is unbelievable.  7 series BMW cars thrown away like hoopties.  Not so much sports cars, but the place is pretty damn nice. You do not need Arabic in any of the Gulf countries. 

https://streema.com/radios/Radio_Kuwait_Super_R_Kuwait_Super

Bahrain, the nightlife is another level.  Spent a fraction for a night on the town as I have in NYC and LA and had a blast.  

Dubai..  nice but expensive as hell.  

Re fence panels.  I am very familliar with hog panels.  Grew up in Wisconsin.  We was beekeepers, but i did farm work on the side.

Re safety guards.  Wasnt installed yet.  Needed to make sure it worked before buttoning it up for safety.  My not so bright helper is not allowed to operate anything without guards and safety.  Hard worker, but not so bright.



No comments: