I applied for a grant to open this.
Buy for one sell for two.
Buy, sort, bale/shred, ship.
For extra spice, a shred and wash line later on, to collect a extra step of money in the supply chain.
No one here is doing like this. No one has a nice place to sell to. Which means less neighbor issues. Visibillity and ads mean that more is bought. Which means more is sold. I have buyers who will take everything I can get and now with the war, the prices for scrap are thru the moon.
Damn near every shop I have seen has a bunch of low effort workers in filthy clothes that look like crack heads. The buyers of the end product on the other hand are huge modern plants.
The buyers of the scrap have told the junk shops repeatedly to get their shit together, but the majority of the shops are not taken as a serious enterprise. Then people wonder why they are poor.
If you’re very lucky, maybe you’ll get a talking smart dog for companionship and security in the Wastelands.
Sunday, August 23, 2026
Crazy idea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment