I got the main terminal up and running this morning. I initially planned on putting it on the shop roof but instead bought a 20 footpiece of schedule 40 1.5 inch pipe, tied it to the lifting eyes of the cargo container with galvanized wire. Plugged it in, and used the app to rotate it to the right spot.
Unfortunately the wifi is not reaching inside the container office with the door closed. I got the starlink mesh router but its not connecting yet, and I dont have time to mess with it this morning.
I have a show and tell on Wed morning, so I got 2 extra guys building a outhouse building over the outhouse toilet. Sexytary lost her temper again, and I got 2 building machines, and 2 more cleaning. Plus 2 in the office. My workforce keeps growing.
If you’re very lucky, maybe you’ll get a talking smart dog for companionship and security in the Wastelands.
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Re Starlink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment