The roof remains to be done, but everything inside is covered, door hung, window installed, wiring and I am back to work.
The AC now cools the room, and the peace and quiet from the sound deadening, is... Wonderful. This is the first time in years I have a office that I am not constantly hearing the sound of traffic, noisy neighbors or my own equipment.
Which is in the nick of time cause the boys have orders to assemble.
Currently getting hit by the edge of typhoon here. The monsoon is being pulled overhead. It alternates from blue skky to a few min later completely overcast and rain, and then blue sky 20 min later. Half my driveway is washed out down to the chunks of concrete below it. I will have to have the boys mix some concrete, put it in sandbags, drop it in the holes and tamp it down. Hoping it will cure before the next rainstorm.
Also next up is solar for the shop. Got my first bill for the new place and it came out to around 130usd. It will be 3x that when I am running bigger orders. Power rates have gone from 10 to 16 per kwh in the last 4 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment