Saturday, December 3, 2016

Making Money With CNC

I posted awhile back about the big CNC machine I built out.  It is a Torchmate 2x2 foot CNC plasma table that I added a Z axis, water cooled spindle and Mach3 board to.

It is now in production.

Production with this has delayed the injection molder yet again, but as I got to eat in the here and now, This is the money that keeps me fed.

A client asked me to make jewelry boxes for him.  Using a machine that I built and operate for him.

The machine stays in my shop, and I charge for my time, electricity, and the consumable bits.

It is a win win situation for him as he gets these items much cheaper than before and he is not subsidizing his competition by buying the raw boxes from him.

So here is the CAM file.

It comes out to roughly $13 an hour payment to me, minus the consumables etc I make about 12 an hour running this file.

You could yourself be set up and running your own small production shop in your garage for roughly $2000-$2500 start up costs with a China CNC machne like a 3040 or 6040 machine.

Why work for someone else when you can work for yourself?

Monday, November 28, 2016

Yet More Blood On Their Hands

Bill Clinton ad the US State Department are directly responsible for this.  If they had not imported these blood thirsty barbarians from Africa, this would have not happened.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Friday, November 25, 2016

The Most Over Priced Tour

So i came across this page this morning.

It promises a jungle tour for $2000 and doesn't include airfare or booze.

I been to this area.  This guy is going to spend $200 tops per head.  If its a group and rents a nice van, the price per head will be a lot less.

I'm guessing he doesn't have any customers.

The tour guide is a homeless douchebag that lives on Social security.

Not to mention, no Dept of Tourism accreditation.  

The Philippines isn't exactly a place friendly to importing foreigners to be tour guides.  

The tourism industry here is disorganized, and 95% of the resorts are dives that make an Indian run, curry scented hotel in Seligman Arizona look like a 5 star joint in comparison

There are nice resorts, but they take a shit load of homework to find and they don't list on Travelocity.