Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Bahaha

Subject: Dear American Voter,
GREETINGS,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of entering into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the Russian web site directory. I selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trustworthy person I can do business with. I am Hillary Rodham Clinton, a former candidate for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and CEO of the CLINTON FOUNDATION. During the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank by Ms Janet Reno and after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died in the Russian air crash of 25 December, 2016.

The amount involved is (USD 25.2 m) twenty-five million, two hundred thousand United States dollars.

Based on the reason that nobody has come forward to claim the deposit as next of kin, I hereby ask for you to send an application to the bank as he next of kin to the deceased and get this fund transferred into your foreign bank.

On the conclusion of this transaction you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of the expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 60% will be for me.

So on the indication of your willingness I want you to forward to me your: full name, sex, company (if any), full contact address, phone, cell, fax, occupation and all the necessary information will be sent to you on the acceptance to assist in this transaction with me.
PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
HillaryNotClinton@DNC.info

No comments: